Starship Deck Plans For VTT: Newton-Class Lab Ship
For Roll20, Fantasy Grounds, Foundry VTT, and other popular VTT platforms.
The Newton-Class 400 displacement ton Lab Ship is a favorite of scientists, researchers, and scholars across charted space. The ship can carry 23 displacement tons of cargo.
As a mustering-out benefit for Scholars, or the setting for your next sci-fi horror story, the classic Lab Ship science vessel is just right.
What Comes In This Map Pack:
- A high-resolution, large, fully detailed battlemap detailing the inner decks of a Newton-Class Lab Ship science vessel.
- The map comes as both one large map or 4 smaller maps.
- The main map is 128x17 (12800x1700)
- Each sectional map is 32x17x100 grid, 3200x1700 pixels (JPG)
- With and without grid
- Furnished and unfurnished staterooms and commons (decorate your own ship using internet assets or furniture packs from CyborgPrime - coming soon)
- Wireframe player handout/GM key
- 2 Removable G-Carriers for vehicle bay.
- Ship Guide- A detailed description of all areas of the ship
- Detailed installation instructions for hassle-free use. Be up and running in minutes!
Newton Low Res Preview
Newton Detail Closeups
- High-resolution graphics detailing the internal deck plans of a classic Newton-Class Lab Ship starship- maintains detail even at high zoom levels.
- Visualize the interiors of starships for your sci-fi RPG, adding a level of realism and immersion for your players.
- See, at a glance, how much cargo space you have left, where players and NPC's are located, etc.
- Use the "unfurnished" map version to allow your characters to place their furniture and customize their rooms, cargo bay, and crew commons.
- Use this as your player's home and base of operations, or as a battle map for boarding actions or exploring derelict ships.
- Customize your ship using standard stock furniture from the Roll20 archive, or use themed furniture packs from CyborgPrime Games (coming soon).
- Helps relay the relative size and position of features of the game world.
- Over 22 detailed areas for your characters to explore or call "home".
Look for our other starship deck plan packs, such as the Pioneer-Class Scout Ship Deck Plans For VTT, the Sultana-Class Far Trader Deck Plans For VTT, and the Proprietor Far Trader Deck Plans For VTT.
Start Your Fleet Today!
What People Say About This Product:
"Very nice maps for any sci-fi game. I use foundry and the ease of set up with walls and teleports (monk's active tiles and moving from one level to another) was super easy. Because of the ease in which these went into my VTT, I bought the others too (they were all easy to set up too)."
-- James B. [Verified Purchaser]