RC Emotes – Basic Emotes gives your game 17 new ways to connect with and interact with other players and the world around you in a more meaningful way.
- Provides a basic set of 17 Emotes for your MMORPG
- If you specify a target (like this: /agree joe) the emote happens between you and joe, otherwise it just happens to you.
- Emotes are "seeable" only by nearby Players
- Emote triggers animation of the same name
- Simple installation
- Adds a social aspect to your MMORPG
The Emotes contained in this pack:
How Does it Work?
RC Emotes works by targeting an NPC, another nearby player, or no player then typing the "slash-command".
For example, let's say I am the player, and I target another player, "Ralph".
When I type /agree
My chat window displays: You agree with Ralph.
Ralph's chat window displays: CyborgPrime agrees with you.
Players standing nearby will see: CyborgPrime agrees with Ralph.
If no other player or actor is selected, the emote happens to you: CyborgPrime agrees with everybody.
Detailed installation instructions can be found here: