Pioneer-Class Scout Ship Deck Plans
For Roll20 and Other VTT
Your players need a ship for their adventures using Roll20 or other VTT platforms.
The Scout ship is the dependable ship many new players choose to start their adventures.
As a mustering-out benefit or the first ship a player can afford to purchase (or borrow), the old-reliable Scout starship is a staple of sci-fi literature and RPG gaming.
What Comes In This Pack:
- 1 Set of Deck Plans (Furnished) w/ grid (JPG)
- 1 Set of Deck Plans (Furnished) w/o grid (JPG)
- 1 Set of Deck Plans (Unfurnished Stateroom and Lounge) w/ grid (JPG)
- 1 Set of Deck Plans (Unfurnished Stateroom and Lounge) w/o grid (JPG)
- 1 Deck Key 7-page "Handout" detailing 23 ship interior locations (PDF)
- 1 G-carrier Token (PNG) - Get Exclusive Bonus Tokens by becoming a Patron
- Credits (PDF)
- Open Gaming License (PDF)
- Read Me.txt (Installation Instructions)
- High-resolution graphics detailing the internal deck plans of a Scout ship.
- Visualize the interiors of starships for your sci-fi RPG.
- Helps relay the relative size and position of features of the game world.
- See, at a glance, how much cargo space you have left, where players and NPC's are located, etc.
- Use the "unfurnished" map version to allow your characters to place their furniture and customize their rooms and crew commons.
- Use this as your character's home and base of operations, or as a battle map for boarding actions or exploring derelict ships.
- Customize your ship using standard stock furniture from the Roll20 archive, or use themed furniture packs from CyborgPrime Games (coming soon).
- 23 detailed areas for your characters to explore or call "home".
- PERFECT for use with our Roll20 Module, The Relic (available on the Roll20 Marketplace).
* The Roll20 Marketplace version of this title features Dynamic Lighting, but has not yet been released.
Start Your Fleet Today!
Look for our other starship deck plan packs, coming soon.