I’m CyborgPrime, CREATOR of worlds! Thanks for your interest in my page.
When I was young, my parents instilled a love of gaming in me that will last a lifetime. I remember fondly the weekly gaming nights we had when I was a kid, playing the card game Miles Bornes around the kitchen table with my family.
In 8th grade, I met some people at school who played Dungeons and Dragons and I became hooked on storytelling and RPG games. As I grew older, I got into building games on computer bulletin board systems (the mid-'80s) which I hosted from my house. I’ve GM’d countless games and produced tons of gaming materials since then (1982- over 35 years now).
Now I’m interested in spending more time producing quality digital content for tabletop pen and paper RPG’s, online MMORPG’s, board games, and card games.
Tabletop RPG systems I support with expansions and resources:
- AD&D 3.5
- D20 Future
- D20 Modern
- Gamma World
- Hero System
- Top Secret
- Traveller (all editions, but currently producing for Mongoose edition)
Computer-based games I support with tutorials and guides:
- Champions Online
- Dungeons 2
- Elite Dangerous
- Endless Space
- Eve Online
- Lord of the Rings Online
- Mechwarrior Online
- Space Engineers
- Start Trek Online
- Tabletop Simulator
MMORPG Development Systems I support with tutorials, guides, and programming help:
- MyRPG Master
- Realm Crafter / Realm Crafter CE
Supporting the gaming community through the production of digital content (gaming assets and resources) and serving the gaming community with help and instruction on a variety of gaming and game design topics on a full-time basis would be a dream come true for me.
I have a lot of experience as a teacher of Digital Media at my local community college, focusing on 2D/3D animation and Interactive Multimedia. I use my years of experience and my skills in technical writing, research, creative writing, humor, mapping, graphic arts, and audio/video production to bring intellectual value to science fiction and fantasy gaming topics.
I've worked as a play-tester for numerous modern Atari games (Act of War, Axis and Allies, Shadow Ops, Roller Coaster Tycoon, and more), I’ve written countless blog posts on the topic of games and gaming, too many guides on gaming to count, plus I provide forum help on programming, scripting, 3D Art, and animation. I’m even the author of a 216-page paperback book on the topic of MMORPG Production.
Some of my recent accomplishments that I think are especially noteworthy include:
MyRPG Master- MMORPG Development Environment
- Created multiple User Guides on the Steam Gaming Service
- Researching and writing the Program Documentation
- Created YouTube Video tutorials on the operation of MyRPG Master
Realm Crafter- MMORPG Development Environment
- Trustee on multiple Forums (www.realmcrafter.com [defunct] and www.realmcrafterce.com)
- Volunteer Documentation Specialist on Development Team
- Wrote a 216-page paperback book, Realm Crafter User’s Guide (available on lulu.com and my Realm Crafter book site)
- Created YouTube Video tutorials on the Operation of Realm Crafter
Blender- 3D Modelling for MMORPG Development
- Created YouTube video tutorials on the MakeHuman to Realm Crafter pipeline for creating animated characters and importing them into MMORPG Development Environments
Game Design- For MMORPG Development
- Produced videos on a variety of gaming topics
- Produced blogs on a variety of gaming topics
- Produced random generation tools for a variety of RPG utility uses.
My plans for the immediate future is to develop content mainly for the Traveller RPG system with some cross-over to other projects and systems.
Whew! That's a lot to digest!
Whether you decide to support me and my endeavors, or just want to wish me well, I thank you for taking the time to read more about me.
Thanks again everybody, for your support! GAME ON!